Wednesday, May 8, 2013

No email this week

I know, I know... we're all waiting to hear from Elder Simons on this, his last week. But I haven't received an email from him this week. I don't know if that means that he had a packed-full Pday, or if he'll be emailing on another day this week, or just what. 

But, there are two things I do know: 1) he'll be calling this Sunday for Mother's Day; and, 2) we will be seeing him in person for the first time in two years in less than a week!

So, I can't be too broken up about not getting an email this week, though it would be very helpful to know when he is going to call so that we are actually home at that time!

Stay posted!

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I got an email from Jeremy this week and I still don't know when he's going to call on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That doesn't make me feel any better at all -- now we BOTH might miss our boys calling us!

      Delete