Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Busy and Loving Life!

Hey Mom!

Elder McMurray and I are doing great! He is from Cardston Alberta which is sweet. They have a temple there so that is really exciting. We were able to find a YSA investigator and start teaching her so that is great and we are excited for the potential there! 

We have to do like 4 exchanges this week which will be soooo crazy but that is okay. One of which I'm going up to Mt Shasta. So I'm pumped about that. 

We were able to set a date with another of our investigators. This guy is the man. I'm pumped for him. We still need to teach him some major commandments so that will be good. 

I'm loving life and having a good time. I'm super busy which is good and bad. It makes the time fly by so quick that I can't keep up but at the same time I'd rather be busy than a lazy missionary. 

So anyway our ward is doing great, they are so missionary minded. And it all really stems from our bishop. He is excited about it and that makes others excited for it as well. It is amazing. 

I'm sorry this is so short but I have so much to do today! And today is supposed to be my p-day! Ha! I love you all so much and have a great week. 

p.s Maybe Junior is waiting for me to come home?

No comments:

Post a Comment