Sunday, May 22, 2011

First letter from the MTC

Dear family,
Man, I really love it here.  Every time I look in the mirror I just smile because I am so happy to be here.  I have seen everyone -- all my cousins and a ton of friends.  A lot of people from Alta.  That's been fun.  There is a kid from Alta in my zone who is going to Romania.  Everything is SO awesome here.  I really am so happy.  Not a sad bone in my body.  I do miss everyone though. But what I'm doing here is so good for all of us.  It's been a great day.  I'm exhausted, but I am pumped.  The food was alright.  Mom's is better though.  A ton better.  My companion is Elder Bowerman.  Man I already look up to him so much.  He is a really cool guy.  We keep talking about how good we are together and how we are going to do great.  It's wonderful.  We keep saying things we are excited for, like getting out and teaching about God.  But yes, he is great and I love him.  We can't wait for gym time.  He is so awesome.  He laughs at my jokes so that's a good sign. 
Anyway, P-day is Wednesday, and I can only write on those days.  So, let everyone know, I can write tonight just to let you all know how I'm doing.
North is not in my district or zone.  I saw him and he looked really scared.  He will be fine.
I am rooming with Elder Trevort and Elder Vernon.  Both good guys. 
Anyway, I love you guys.  You guys will be great.  I love Heavenly Father.  He is so amazing.  SoSoSo! 
Anyway, better go to bed.


Love,
Elder Simons

No comments:

Post a Comment