Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I have never worked harder...


Well this week has been soooooo tiring. Wow, I never have worked harder on my mission. And I never have felt more blessed on my mission. The first night that Elder Ellsworth and I got together, we bound each other to help each other work the hardest that we have on our mission. And we are helping each other do that.

We have met some prepared people. I'm so excited for them. Working in two wards is really weird. That means 6 hours of church, 3 hours of ward council, and 2 hours of MCM. So many meetings!!! I'm always so hungry during the regular 3 hour block but now my stomach will have to adjust. I am so tired!!!! That's all I can think about.

Antelope is great, though getting transferred is not my favorite. But I will get used to it. I'm learning to slowly love it here. My emails from here on out will probably be shorter, which I'm sorry about, and they will most likely be on Wednesdays or Tuesdays.

I just can't believe how busy we are. My companion is Elder Ellsworth. He is amazing. He is such a good missionary, he makes me feel like a greenie all over again! But we are doing some great work. We get along great and he is from Orem! He is from the Heatherridge Stake. So maybe Grandma is in that one?

So we live in a huge house. Its crazy, I get lost alot. But we house the departing and incoming missionaries. Its so much fun seeing the greenies.

Well, I love my mission so much. It has changed my life. My testimony has grown so much. I can't believe I have grown this much. I feel so blessed that I was able to come on my mission and serve around so many great missionaries and also serve the Lord.

Our zone is doing good. We have some room for improvement, though. We are trying to help get everyone's numbers up so we can reach the mission standard. Anyway, I love this work!
I love you all!!!!!
Elder Simons


No comments:

Post a Comment