Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I love my life!!


Thanks for the email Mom!!

Anyway this week has been so stressful!! We had some missionary problems (getting along). That was really frustrating. We had to be on exchanges all week with the missionaries. It really made me understand being a parent in a way. When I was so frustrated with them I had two choices show them that I'm mad and frustrated or I could be nice and loving and help them know that all I want for them is to have a good mission. It makes all the difference in the world. But we eventually had to have an emergency transfer.  I have never have been able to study less and do less missionary work in a week. And it has killed me! But this next week will be a good one. 

We already have three lessons planned for tonight. We have so many wonderful investigators. I love this work. We have 2 baptismal dates. WE have a lot of potential. I can't wait for the future. I need to live in the now though. We have interviews tomorrow. That will be good. 

What else happened this week...Elder Ellsworth and I are brothers. We got super close this week. That was good. We teach so fluidly together. I never have like morphed so well with a comp before. I love all of my companions very much, but with Ellsworth and I we trade off so well. It has really worked out well. I feel like I'm the bad cop and he is the good cop. Haha I'm so weird. Its really fun working with him though. I love it. It has been so much fun to watch people, even in my two weeks here, grow so much in the gospel. I love my life!! Thanks for the support everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment